April 29 - May 6, 2023
The best damn Palm Springs Golf Vacation Package ever! Join golfers from all over North America and compete in the golf addicts vacation of a lifetime. The Battle in the Desert, hosted at the "Western Home of Golf in America" PGA WEST. You and your golfing buddy will share a 750 square foot two-bedroom, 1 bathroom casita for seven nights at the nicely appointed Indian Palms Intervals. Located just a short 10 - 15 minute drive to the courses. UNLIMITED FREE AFTERNOON REPLAYS at PGA WEST are also included in your package, as well as daily skills competitions, kickoff cocktail party and finals awards dinner. You'll also want to make sure to compete in the annual rowdy afternoon horse race shootout at Dusk. Come experience PGA WEST like never before!
$1,350.00 Per Player Golf Only
$1,950.00 Per Player Stay & Play
Group Discounts Available (Email for Details)
Kick off your Golfing Season
with an epic buddies golf trip to the West Coasts Home of Golf PGA WEST. You'll get your fill of Dyeobolical Dye, The Golden Bear, & Greg "The Shark" Norman. When 18 holes isn't enough enjoy FREE afternoon replays at any of the five resort courses.
Two Person Best Ball Format
Also known as Four Ball, Best Ball format golf tournaments allow you and your partner to take the best score between the two of you. Best Ball format golf events have a funnier feel to them since your golfing with your buddy the entire time.
Stay & Play Packages
Indian Palms Intervals is tournament central, located just 10 minutes away from PGA WEST. Enjoy seven nights lodging in a single story 700 square foot 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo with all the amenities of home. Check the FAQ for more details
Desert Willow Golf Resort opened in 1997 and year after year it is always ranked among the top public city owned golf courses in the country. Desert Willow Golf Resort has to many awards to list but they are ranked 24th in the Top 50 US Golf Courses and 2nd best course you can play in California by GolfPass. It's no wonder why most players that come to experience the perfectly striped rye fairways will think they are playing at a private country club.
|6,676 / 72.1 / 136||6,173 / 69.9 / 128||5,642 / 67.5 / 120||5,079 / 69.4 / 127|
Challenge, beauty and drama permeate every Jack Nicklaus Course, and the masterfully designed Nicklaus Tournament is no exception. It is one of the only courses in the world to feature two island greens. The enormous and undulated double-green of holes 9 & 18 are perfectly viewed from the PGA West Clubhouse.
|7,204 / 75.3 / 143||6,522 / 72.2 / 134||5,627 / 68.1 / 122||5,023 / 69.4 / 124|
Rated as one of the “Top 100 Courses in the World” by GOLF MAGAZINE and 4th toughest course in America in Golf Digest’s “Top 50 Toughest Courses in America (2007),” there may be no greater challenege or excitement in the game of golf than the Stadium at PGA WEST! The world famous Stadium is one of Pete Dye’s finest course creations, delivering multiple adrenaline rushes throughout the round.
|7300 / 75.8 / 148||6739 / 73.1 / 140||5700 / 73.7 / 137||5092 / 70.2 / 124|
The newest course at PGA WEST and the only Greg Norman-designed golf course in the Coachella Valley is aptly described as being very “challenging but fair.” Sporting only 68 acres of lush manicured turf, 102 white crushed marble bunkers and shark blue water coming into play on 9 holes, this 7,200-yard course offers a truly “Outback” experience that will entice you back time and time again.
|6,671 / 72.8 / 133||6,227 / 70.6 / 126||5,751 / 72.7 / 123||5,297 / 70.2 / 119|
This Par 72 Pete Dye designed course offers traditional rolling links style golf with Scottish and Irish flair, characterized by rolling mounds framing manicured fairways and thick rough. The course provides an invigorating round of golf against a backdrop of rugged mountain landscapes.
|6,732 / 72.9 / 135||6,300 / 70.7 / 128||5,768 / 68.3 / 121||4,875 / 71.0 / 123|
PGA West Mountain course combines everything the desert has to offer. Many famous tournaments have been played on this legendary and exclusive ” VIP players only ” golfer’s paradise. Noted for pot bunkers, rock formations, sand and water. Watch for the par-3 16th hole that has a green that is surrounded by desert mountain rocks.
|6,666 / 72.9 / 135||6,280 / 70.7 / 128||5,732 / 68.3 / 121||4,884 / 68.7 / 123|
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration Fee Covers the Following
For $1,795.00 per player (new player price), each two-person team gets:
- ACCOMMODATIONS – Seven nights lodging in a two-bedroom, one bath, 750 square foot condo at Indian Palms Intervals located on the Indian Palms Country Club & Resort grounds.
- Each condominium has a full kitchen, a dining area and a living room. The condos have nice updated furniture, plantation shutters on the windows and sliding glass door to your personal patio.
- There is a Flat Screen TV in the living room and both bedrooms – Full Size Bed & Two Twins
- There is a DVD player in the living room. The kitchens have every appliance you could possibly want.
- There are three barbecues next to both the Cooper Pool and the Valentino Pool located on the resort grounds.
- Courses are a short 10 - 15 minute drive from your unit.
- LOTS & LOTS of GOLF
- Saturday April 30th golf is not included in your package price. There will be practice rates between $60 – $140 depending on time of day if you wish to play at one of the PGA WEST courses.
- Sunday May 1st Desert Willow Golf Resort Firecliff course 8:00am Shotgun
- Monday May 2nd PGA WEST Mountain course 7:30am Shotgun
- Tuesday May 3rd PGA WEST Stadium course 7:30am Shotgun
- Wednesday May 4th PGA WEST Norman course 1:00pm Shotgun
- Thursday May 5th PPGA WEST Dunes course 7;30am Shotgun
- Friday May 6th PGA WEST Nicklaus Tournament course 7:30am Shotgun
- FREE afternoon replays at any of the five PGA WEST resort courses are included in your package price.
- Some of our crazier golfers have been known to play 36 holes in the afternoon after the morning tournament rounds.
- Sunday Kick Off Cocktail Party 6:00pm at the IPI 19th Hole. Come enjoy drinks and cocktails while and rekindle those old relations in addition to making new ones. Special guest bartender every year!
- Tuesday Optional Afternoon Horse Race Shootout at Dusk. Course to be determined.
- Friday Night Awards Ceremony May 6 at 5:30pm at the Cooper Pool BBQ Area also known as the 19th Hole. We will award the Daily Honey Pot Payout for Friday as well as the Week Honey Pot payout. Over 20 trophies will be awarded to the winning teams.
Early arrival or late departure
- Based upon availability, it is usually possible to come a few days early or stay a few days later. The extra cost is $150 per condo per night.
- One team can request a separate condo for each player. The additional cost is $350 per player or $700.00 for the team.
Daily & Week Cash Honey Pots
- There are optional daily and weekly honey pots with cash payouts. There are separate honey pots for each division. The cost is $50 per player per day for each of the five daily honey pots and $50 for the one weekly honey pot.
- Sunday’s Optional Honey Pot Mixer is $25.00 per player.
Extra golf events
- Tuesday Horse Race Shootout at Dusk. Don't miss out on the rowdy afternoon horse race at one of the PGA WEST courses. There is a $50 buy in for this event covers cart fees and prize money. Limited to the first 24 teams.
- Fun Golf Vacations has a very generous deposit refund program. All but $200 of each person’s deposits is refundable through April 1, 2022. Even then, the $200 can be applied to the 2023 tournament fee.
- The $350.00 deposit and the 2nd $650.00 payment is fully refundable through March 1, 2022
- The deposit requirements are as follows:
- $350.00 accompanies the entry form. To insure that you get your requested arrival date, please send this as soon as possible).
- $650.00 – February 15, 2022
- Balance – March 15, 2022
- The advertised new player cash price is $1,795.00. The returning player price is $1,695.00.